utorok 30. októbra 2012

Milí moji čitatelia. My dear readers. 

As part of my preparations for my month in New Delhi I have just created this blog. My very first blog before my first real journey outside Europe.
A five star hotel for a month in a country where people live in the streets... this stay will probably teach me a lot about life.




Sitting in the waiting lounge in the Schwechat airport surrounded by Indian-looking people it is time sum up the content of my luggage. Following various pieces of advice from my dear parents, colleagues and friends,  I am taking medicine, probiotics, guide of New Delhi and Northern India, summer/autumn clothes, notebook, disinfection towels and gel, a bottle of Austian raspberry brandy, leaflets and small souvenirs from Slovakia, Austrian sweets, camera, swimming suit, flip-flops for the shower... My body has been boosted by vaccinations against meningitis, hepatitis A and B, typhus and tetanus. The Indian adventure can begin :) 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára